Goodbye.


I will try for that
The one a thing that you said by your acts

I will leave you behind
I will leave all about us yesterday

I don't need your sympathy 

Though I know, my words will find a mess and chaos without you
Because the topics that have been written are mostly about you

I'm voluntarily opening my door
So, just leave me as you want

Your sweet words, acts, kindness, etc
I will remembering them as how you actually do towards people around you
Nothing more than that
No motive behind that
Right?

You brought happines in between

You guided me to enjoy a life,
You taught me much lessons,
You offered me a new color,
You read me a meaningful story,
You wrote me a pretty melody

I guess today is a time 
When I must let you go and set you free
And leaving me alone as I used to 

Goodbye.


                                                     - yourbear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you were good to me

no other topics?

no internet